Stena SeaLine is linked with Europe's most comprehensive route network.
• 23 ferry routes in Scandinavia, around the United Kingdom and to the Baltics
• Connections between ten countries
• 39 vessels in operation
• Around 5 600 employees
• Revenue of around MEUR 1.000
Stena Line has significant market shares in all its market sectors. This strong position is the result of an innovative corporate culture, which stimulates service and product development, in combination with strategic company acquisitions.
"Black Sea’s leading low cost freight and ferry company"
Customers must have the best possible experience when they choose Stena SeaLine for travel or freight transport. The focus is firmly on constantly improving the service by, among other things, developing new and innovative products and services that create value for customers.
For several years now Stena SeaLine has worked strategically with innovations as a means of developing new solutions, products and services. The company has a strong innovative culture, which promotes a sense of involvement.
Stena SeaLine's business concept is to produce and sell safe and efficient transport by sea and connecting port services so that:
• Transport companies can ship goods to their destinations in a cost-effective way.
• Passengers arrive at their destinations having had an experience that exceeds their expectations.
This creates a long-term and stable environment for the company and its employees.